Subtitles on/off

tosher

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox dm800pro & Windows 7
My Location
Merseyside,UK
How do I get the subtitles on or off on my Dreambox 800HD?
conf40.gif

Have tried settings in SELECT AUDIO TRACK(yellow button on the remote) but cannot fathom it out.

Tosher

goose68

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm800hd, 1.0m motorised dish. AMD Phenom 11x4 965, radeon4890, 2 x 1TB, 1 x750GB.
My Location
Northish Scotland
Press audio button then scroll to the subtitle selection, and that should be it. I have had problems in the past trying to switch them off, sometimes you hav to do it two or three times before it works.

tosher

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Merseyside,UK
Thanks for suggestion.

Regards
Tosher

tosher

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Merseyside,UK
Hi

Have tried the audio button/subtitle section Yellow button> shows Menu> Subtitles and below this DVB English & TTX English. Tracking down to either and pressing enter on remote brings up or removes the Dreambox subtitles as the manual described.

But the big but is when I go in to the Audio section using the yellow button on the remote the TV screen shows

(red) AC3 downmix > on/off
(green) Channel > Stereo/right/left
(yellow) Menu > audio track/subtitles

Underneath of these 3 options is
0 MPEG > English >Running if I press OK on the remote on this line nothing happens.

Were am I going wrong?

Tosher

goose68

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm800hd, 1.0m motorised dish. AMD Phenom 11x4 965, radeon4890, 2 x 1TB, 1 x750GB.
My Location
Northish Scotland
tosher said:
Hi

Have tried the audio button/subtitle section Yellow button> shows Menu> Subtitles and below this DVB English & TTX English. Tracking down to either and pressing enter on remote brings up or removes the Dreambox subtitles as the manual described.

But the big but is when I go in to the Audio section using the yellow button on the remote the TV screen shows

(red) AC3 downmix > on/off
(green) Channel > Stereo/right/left
(yellow) Menu > audio track/subtitles

Underneath of these 3 options is
0 MPEG > English >Running if I press OK on the remote on this line nothing happens.

Were am I going wrong?

Tosher

To be honest mate i'm not really understanding you now, as you originally asked how to turn on/off the subbtitles, and as far as i can see you are able to do this now? so what else is wrong?

(0 MPEG English Running) is the audio stream that is running on your box, sometimes there will be another line underneath that like (AC3 English), so you could select between Mpeg and ac3, or sometimes there is one with Naration as well. Or on some channels you could select Dolby sound. I also don't understand how you keep using the yellow button?

tosher

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Merseyside,UK
Thanks for your imput.

I reloaded packages and the problem has disappeared.

Once again Thanks

Tosher