technomate 5402 m2. freezing glitching help?

technomate 5402 m2. freezing glitching help?

• technomate 5402

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • technomate 5402

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsta79

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i5 2500k
My Location
england
ok lads had the same problem now for a long time does not matter how many c and n lines ive tryed always get the same problem freezing glitching pausing. then i contact my provider at there end and they say every thing is ok at there end. it must be my end. ive had another dish put up new lmb. new virgin router still get the same problem. ive got blade 7000s down stairs which is wire connection. and ive a technomate 5402 m2 version up stairs .. which is run off tp 500 mbs home plugs.. every time i try a new provider they all say are my service is spot on and this does not happen with mine then guess what i try a line then back to square one.. ive read some were about this working for some people (disable emm's) but not sure on how to do this could any one help with this . as i cant think of any thing more that will fix these problems. thanks

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
The only advice we can give you is: get an official subscription.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Welcome to the Forum.

I have terminated the (presumably inadvertent) Poll.

As for your Card Sharing issues, I'm sorry but we do not permit discussion of such activities on this Forum and I reiterate the earlier advice that getting a proper subscription is the best (and only) advice we can give.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You have found a very common problem withpaid for card shares.

The cards they connect to are invariably hopelessly overloaded so key updates are slow leading to interruptions in service.

Only your supplier can help you - and now he has your money he wont be interested in helping.

But a proper subscription to the services you are interested in and your problems will go away.

Thread closed as we cannot help any further with this issue. You are welcome to ask other questions, but please do not ask anything else connected to card share problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.