TM-5500D Super - SoS - SoS - ???

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite & Computer
My Location
U K
I Need Advise Desperate I am Stuck with My << TM-5500D Super >> Receiver I downloaded Upgrade from Technomate Website I Uploaded to my receiver and everytime I the Receiver gets Stuck with the Following display on LCD << Pro9 >> What does it mean this and on my PC it says << Writing FlashRom... ... >> well it actually does Nothing stays stuck at this stage unless I manually cancel it I tred to Press all my buttons on the Remote as well as on the Receiver No Life at all beside the LCD display showing << - - - - >> I Think the upgrade File on the Tech.Mate website was a Mismatch and now I cannot find the Original File loader or restore for the Receiver.
Please... ... Help!!! Help !!!
Really appreciated

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Go to alsat.com. Theres loads of flashes for various Technomates on the site. However you have to realise theres a very good chance the receiver is ruined.

Let this be a warning to all folk contemplating upgrading the s/w in their receivers.

cableman

Reaction score
MEL&F_TM1500Ci+ said:
I Need Advise Desperate I am Stuck with My << TM-5500D Super >> Receiver I downloaded Upgrade from Technomate Website I Uploaded to my receiver and everytime I the Receiver gets Stuck with the Following display on LCD << Pro9 >> What does it mean this and on my PC it says << Writing FlashRom... ... >> well it actually does Nothing stays stuck at this stage unless I manually cancel it I tred to Press all my buttons on the Remote as well as on the Receiver No Life at all beside the LCD display showing << - - - - >> I Think the upgrade File on the Tech.Mate website was a Mismatch and now I cannot find the Original File loader or restore for the Receiver.
Please... ... Help!!! Help !!!
Really appreciated
I'd contact Technomate and ask for help.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi MEL&F_TM1500Ci+,
you state thet your model is the 5500D Super, if you are sure that is your model try downloading and upgrading your firmware again.
_http://www.technomate.com/software_updates.php?model=TM-5500D+SUPER
Before doing this read their FAQ's and ensure you have the correct download and are following the instructions.
Please post back with the results.
Best wishes
Mickha