Advice Needed Toroidal t90 installation t&k wall or ...?

haveaone

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Toroidal T90 multi-beam
My Location
northern ireland
well finally ever ting arrive i wold ask what satalite i need to luck dish please ! :cool:

4wd

Getting the picture
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
5 W, 9-13-19-28 E
My Location
Bergen, Norway \ Alpes Maritimes, France
So the fun begins :O)

Got an idea about the most east \ most west sats you're aiming to get? (my setup was 28e to 5w).
The most important channels \ sats you need? (t90 reception is weaker the more one gets to the sides).
Figured out the dish tilt degrees vs your location? (to match satellite arc).
Got some cabling\switches ready at the dish?

A temporary startup to get the process going, put a lnb in the plain middle and get good reception from some easy target, f.ex. 13e, 19e or whatever you choose, and see that dish support, lnb, receiver, cabling is ok.

haveaone

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Toroidal T90 multi-beam
My Location
northern ireland
yes :D, i have done everything only switcher left. i look for sat 52.2E ,42E, 28.2E , 13.E , 19.E , 7.E , i did find 0.0 on 19.E MY SEARCH was 1369 in blind search :mellow: ,i did adjust the skew angle 97.5 on alignment

4wd

Getting the picture
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
5 W, 9-13-19-28 E
My Location
Bergen, Norway \ Alpes Maritimes, France
So it's a good start. Looks like all should be possible (the ku\europe\west beams) in NI (ref maps flysat.com, you have probably checked that already).

But, 7 to 52 makes 45 deg, the t90 officially covers 40, and is getting weak towards the sides, needs to be adressed, extension lnb support? and hoping that 7 or 52 may be strong enough?, but there I know nothing, someone else here may have some useful hints.

Anyway, you got to do testing with the most difficult sats to get an impression how the t90 copes at the sides and at your location. Personally I would think about a dedicated dish for 52, that will let the t90 (and you :O) have an easy job with the rest.