Triple Dragon Problem

mmarkham

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox and Triple Dragon.
Pioneer Gas Plasma
My Location
London
I have TDMan Image H and I no longer appear to be able to enter the Extras menu. It reboots when I attempt to go to this option. I have reloaded the TDMan basic A image, but it still will not let me into Extras. I have recently purchased a ART Sport Card and I suspect that I need to get into the extras to initialise or whatever the Allcam to use the card. Any help much appreciated.

mmarkham

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pioneer Gas Plasma
My Location
London
I have just dis-connected my internal hard drive and the Extras, happliy, have re-appeared. Could anyone explain to me how I get the TD to recognise that I have an official ART card in it. I was told that I did not need a Viaccess 2 cam because the TD had an Allcam in it. Have I mis-understood this? Thanks

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
You shouldn't need to disconnect the HD - just reformat Sys. Partition #1 in Hard Disk Installation and reboot, this will give you the Extras Menu.

Then go to BMToy and choose Mgcamd+newcs and see if this recognises your ART card.

Llew

mmarkham

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pioneer Gas Plasma
My Location
London
Thanks Llew. As ever, you are the man!