using same boxes but different results

Status
Not open for further replies.

teide_ian

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home-Amstrad Sky Digi-box on 60cm dish. Bar - Pace Sky English Digi-box and Grundig Sky Eire Digi-box linked to a 2.4m Channel master dish with a single dual output LNB. Digibox for ART network on 90cm dish. Digibox for Digitalalb subscription. Di
My Location
Canary Islands
Hi guys, Had a major problem for a year i have a dm500 in bar and dm500 in house coming from the same person as in sending me the details , different dyndns on boxes as one is for bars and one is for houses using diff cards. The house one has always been fine for football but the other one in bar has not it freezes just after the game starts but i have a sat engineer next to my bar that provides the same service to the rival bar! his is ok can he maybe knock my box off so he gets all the clients and if so what do i look for! . Got a bog standard router dont seem any ports open plus when i didnt have footie thought sod it and the rival bars footie went off i know he knows his stuff but i am not on that level yet . Thanks guy but i dont want my livelyhood ruined lets play a normal playing feild i say. Thanks in advance.

smoggy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky minidish and Sky + HD 250gig Anytime+ box with full ish appart from sports and movies, Dreambox DM500s clone (Pli Jade3 max var F/W), Motorised 1.1Meter Dish
My Location
middlesbrough, teesside, northeast coast, uk
teide_ian said:
Hi guys, Had a major problem for a year i have a dm500 in bar and dm500 in house coming from the same person as in sending me the details , different dyndns on boxes as one is for bars and one is for houses using diff cards. The house one has always been fine for football but the other one in bar has not it freezes just after the game starts but i have a sat engineer next to my bar that provides the same service to the rival bar! his is ok can he maybe knock my box off so he gets all the clients and if so what do i look for! . Got a bog standard router dont seem any ports open plus when i didnt have footie thought sod it and the rival bars footie went off i know he knows his stuff but i am not on that level yet . Thanks guy but i dont want my livelyhood ruined lets play a normal playing feild i say. Thanks in advance.
It sounds like you are on a cardshare payserver, if so you wont get any help to defraud providers of their subscriptions here

What I will say though before the threads is closed is get a legit subscription to the channels you want to show

Appart from the above advice about getting a legit sub, I`ve heard that contacting your supplier to ask him if it`s possible to get some fresh "details"
or asking him to change the port "may" or may not help, so I`ve heard anyway

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sorry cant help with card sharing problems as this def looks like a payserver issue..

Get legit subscriptions & the problems will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.