viacess 2.5 . art sports

nahas22

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
-
i have a usb infinity pheonix card programmer . i also have the software (infinity unlimited)... instead of me buying a new art card for 70 pounds. or $139 is there anyway i could just buy a blank card and download the art channel package from a website i.e (hex) and then install it on the blank card and use that on my reciever. is this possible? if not, then is there a website where i can download hex files from .....

thanks...

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
nahas22 said:
i have a usb infinity pheonix card programmer . i also have the software (infinity unlimited)... instead of me buying a new art card for 70 pounds. or $139 is there anyway i could just buy a blank card and download the art channel package from a website i.e (hex) and then install it on the blank card and use that on my reciever. is this possible? if not, then is there a website where i can download hex files from .....

thanks...

The only way to get ART without a subscription is to buy one of the new super cards. Details are on the forum somewhere so use the search - they were released a couple of months ago.
The cards cost about 50 quid, and support for these new cards often disappears after a few months, so you would be better off paying the extra and getting a proper subscription - ART cards can be had for under 50 quid if you look around, and will be selling for peanuts once the Prem league finishes in a couple of weeks. (ART having lost the coverage for next season)

NitroB

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM-1500Ci+ Super - 1.5m Centre feed - 0.3dB Lnb
My Location
East Anglia
nahas22 said:

thanks...

To backup what Analoguesat has said the X-One card is now at £19

I guess the price drop from £50 > £35 > £19 is probably the retails knowing they could be left with lots of stock shortly or they just ain't selling for obvious reasons. Is the price worth the risk of just 1 months viewing ???? :-Nooo

Buy an original next month for < £50

Driller_786

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax ir-ace
hotbird
My Location
London
One of my mates told me you can put a software or somthing into a receiver and the are able to view encrypted channels is this true if yes,
is there any software to view encrypted channels which i can use on my humax receiver via the rs232 please if anyone knows let me now thnx.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Driller_786 said:
One of my mates told me you can put a software or somthing into a receiver and the are able to view encrypted channels is this true if yes,
is there any software to view encrypted channels which i can use on my humax receiver via the rs232 please if anyone knows let me now thnx.

Do we assume you are wanting to watch football (as you do not say in your post) neither do you say which satellite you can receive, if you do want football forget it, there is none, you will have to buy a card like everyone else.

Driller_786

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax ir-ace
hotbird
My Location
London
all i want is to watch football mate and my satellite now is hotbird, so there is a way to do all this and i have also bought the rs232 cable to link to the pc.

Driller_786

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax ir-ace
hotbird
My Location
London
never read the post properly, ok which card do you recommend to use to watch the premiership football and also what channels can be decrypted with software. Thanks for your help topper

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Driller_786 said:
never read the post properly, ok which card do you recommend to use to watch the premiership football

I cannot recommend something I do not have nor have ever used. You basically have two options as I understand it but only one ART if you are restrictricted to Hotbird. there are lots of threads to read about it in this section
Driller_786 said:
and also what channels can be decrypted with software.
What software are you referring to?
The idea of a self help forum is that you read the various forums to find out the info you need for your particular set up and viewing requirements.

tiago_pais

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
metronic
My Location
almada portugal
preciso de ajuda.. n sei como meter os codigos k tiro do florikey isto pk as frecuencias k me aparece no meu aparelho metronic n é igaul ou k aparece no progama... por exemplo no florikey a frecuencia para a tvcabo é 4901.. e no meu aparelho n tenho essa frecuencia tenho mtx outrs so k essa n tenho k fasso?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ingles por favor senor!

You must post in English in this part of the forum. We have a whole Portuguese subsection if you want to speak Portuguese

tiago_pais

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
metronic
My Location
almada portugal
Need help ... N know how the meter codes k shooting of florikey this pk the frecuencias k me appears in my unit metronic n is igaul or k appears in the program ... For example in florikey the frecuencia to tvcabo is 4901 .. And in my unit I n this frecuencia have mtx outrs so k this n I k fasso?