80cm Dish for 7.0
80cm dish for 26.0
180cm Dish for 38.5 moved to Astra
7020 si
DM800 clone
My Location
Israel
edsatil said:
I have now taken a step back --- for some reason I decided to clear by DB and reinstall everything in orderly fashion..... Ha - To do that I should have a list of what I did to activate and open certain things. I have lost my data for the satfind for 68.5 sats Panamsat 7/10.
How do I put them back.

Cancel the above as we have taken a step sideways....
I first had to reboot the DB and install enigma as the image.
Then do a satfind as most of the sats are in Enigma but not in the other images that I had installed.
Once the satind was able to scan all my dishes I then chnged the image again.
So we now can concentrate on getting the Video side to work...

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
edsatil said:
Cancel the above as we have taken a step sideways....
I first had to reboot the DB and install enigma as the image.
Then do a satfind as most of the sats are in Enigma but not in the other images that I had installed.
Once the satind was able to scan all my dishes I then chnged the image again.
So we now can concentrate on getting the Video side to work...

Eddie

I admire your enthusiasm, but you should really spend more time reading the Idiot guide. You will find there something related to settings that deals with dreamboxedit. Also, if you download the Gemini image, you will find that you can download the settings directly. ANY image you have will be able to scan the channels you need.

There is also a site where you can download all the channels and import them into your box.

But, keep it up, you are very close to Dreambox heaven!!

edsatil

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Dish for 4.0
80cm Dish for 7.0
80cm dish for 26.0
180cm Dish for 38.5 moved to Astra
7020 si
DM800 clone
My Location
Israel
I may have doen something wrong but I could not find the listing for Panamsat 7/10 on the gemini installation.
I also cannoy firn the idiots guide to 5620 recording please please put my wife out of her misery and point me in the right direction cause as she thinks that we are able to watch something I invariably screw it up and start scanning or installing emu's or other such goodies.
Eddie

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
edsatil said:
I may have doen something wrong but I could not find the listing for Panamsat 7/10 on the gemini installation.
I also cannoy firn the idiots guide to 5620 recording please please put my wife out of her misery and point me in the right direction cause as she thinks that we are able to watch something I invariably screw it up and start scanning or installing emu's or other such goodies.
Eddie

Go into dreambox (at top of this page) then into Dreambox guides, stickies & FAQ, then into The Idiots Guide. Its on page 2.