Which channels will show SPL 09/10

I.LuV.ManUTd!

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised with quad LNB, static 28.2E with quad LNB, VU+ Duo, DM500S, DM500S, DM800HD, Openbox S9.
My Location
Manchester
Don't Setanta Africa get the games?

choccy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1500ci
My Location
Glasgow
Yeah I see that listes in LJ's guides. Never tried it but i shall.

davidmcl1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TRIAX 1.1M, TM2600, TM5400 CI SUPER, SMART TITANIUM LNB, SKY+UK JSC & CYFRA+ &TNK SUBS
My Location
GLASGOW
there's MBC1,2,3,4 and MBC action, show alot of decen tamerican series like ncis and that kind of stuff all in english with arabic subs, MBC action shows loads of decent films also in english.

davidmcl1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TRIAX 1.1M, TM2600, TM5400 CI SUPER, SMART TITANIUM LNB, SKY+UK JSC & CYFRA+ &TNK SUBS
My Location
GLASGOW
sure does mate but one massive dish would be needed

I.LuV.ManUTd!

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised with quad LNB, static 28.2E with quad LNB, VU+ Duo, DM500S, DM500S, DM800HD, Openbox S9.
My Location
Manchester
davidmcl1980 said:
sure does mate but one massive dish would be needed

It's not practical, but it's the only way it seems to get the games :(

davidmcl1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
GLASGOW
I.LuV.ManUTd! said:

i think it's only a matter of time before the games will be back on ktv etc on badr4, just wish they'd hurry the **** up

davidmcl1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
GLASGOW
according to ljs the 3pm aberdeen v st johnstone game this saturday is on al jazeera +3, neither are my team, gers man myself! but hopefully a sign of things to come!
I.LuV.ManUTd! said:

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
choccy07 said:
Anyone having any joy with 3pmSPL - struggling. I have all the Al jazeera Sports but things look to have went pear shaped with respect to 3Pm's. Any other channel source ? Im just about to install the motorised arm right enough which should open up my world.

Last season 09/10 the 3pm games were filmed & uplinked by the outdoor broadcasting side of BT, their (BT's) contract ended not long after that, this is what has goosed the 3pm's this season. At the moment I suspect it is SiS that are the broadcasting outfit for the 3pm's, alot of guys thought that the 3pm's would appear mid way through the season, in reality it took about two weeks & they appeared on Setanta Africa (Who have had all of them, pretty much). I have Aljazeera Sports (Ten channel card) for the SPL this season & for the money it cant be beat in value for money terms (£75 for 12 months) & a Cyfra+ card for the EPL (A little gem of a card also). The one totally random thing that happened recently was TVP Sport showing the Celtic v St Mirren mid week game (They have showed nowt else from the SPL all season:confused). If anybody has access to a Czech Link card they would have seen a few 3pm's. It's a pity Polsat's 3 year deal expired when it did as their picture quality was much better than the JSC channels.

choccy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1500ci
My Location
Glasgow
Aye, all interesting. I'm gonna finally try and install my motorised arm this weekend and get that Setanta Africa picked up. I also have Al jazeera 1-10 and have been happy with it to be fair. How much was the Cyfra Card ? Sounds interesting that for the odd EPL. To be fair I only watch EPL big games - not in the habit of arranging schedule around the mid table games. Thanks for all feedback. Knowledge is power doods... .. .

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
choccy07 said:
Aye, all interesting. I'm gonna finally try and install my motorised arm this weekend and get that Setanta Africa picked up. I also have Al jazeera 1-10 and have been happy with it to be fair. How much was the Cyfra Card ? Sounds interesting that for the odd EPL. To be fair I only watch EPL big games - not in the habit of arranging schedule around the mid table games. Thanks for all feedback. Knowledge is power doods... .. .

You can get a six month card that includes the sports pack: Canal Sport,Canal Sport 2, Canal Gol, Eurosport Int, Extreme Sports and Orange Sport Info aswell as good selection of entertainment channels for £123.:-righton

davidmcl1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
GLASGOW
i paid £146 all in thats delivery from poland included, for a 12 month subscription to cyfra+, good for the epl and la liga etc and the movies, the picture quality is really impressing me, between cyfra+ and my al jazeera sub im pretty much sorted for my fitba, just hope the spl 3pm games make a reappearence sometime soon!
choccy07 said:

davidmcl1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
GLASGOW
PS we've no chance of setanta africa ive read a dish of 3M would be needed to view that!
choccy07 said:

GY A1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky+
My Location
ireland
hey guys, hows all

any update on showing of spl games, thanks

choccy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1500ci
My Location
Glasgow
Quite frustrating - Al Jazeera showed say 95% of Old Firm games last year, you settle down like Saturday 1200hrs and the game doesn't appear. Can't seem to find a listing that tells me when games are on because LJ's lately haven't listed Al Jazeera as on but SPL game appears. Haven't seen a 3pm game on there for a while - I can only assume it's this dispute with publicans that's put a stop to these transmissions - ie the clubs have said no to transmissions. GRRRrrrrr I also cannot find a local guy to install my TM Motor - can#t imagine its a one man job so Ive ben looking out for a local mob to widen my horizon's.

davidmcl1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
GLASGOW
im in cambuslang mate, i had my motorised system installed in november, i used kanel installations on cathcart road and they done a cracking job. phoned them on the monday and they installed the next day.
choccy07 said:
Quite frustrating - Al Jazeera showed say 95% of Old Firm games last year, you settle down like Saturday 1200hrs and the game doesn't appear. Can't seem to find a listing that tells me when games are on because LJ's lately haven't listed Al Jazeera as on but SPL game appears. Haven't seen a 3pm game on there for a while - I can only assume it's this dispute with publicans that's put a stop to these transmissions - ie the clubs have said no to transmissions. GRRRrrrrr I also cannot find a local guy to install my TM Motor - can#t imagine its a one man job so Ive ben looking out for a local mob to widen my horizon's.

I.LuV.ManUTd!

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Manchester
choccy07 said:

For JSC listings in English:

_http://www.jsc-sports-guide.com :)

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
I dont know if any of you guys noticed but there have been quite a few more random TVP Sport shown SPL games, including a 3pm Hearts game, the Old Firm cup game on the Wednesday passed & also the Old Firm league game on the Sunday there, I'd just like to say again, weird!

choccy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1500ci
My Location
Glasgow
Yeah, Ive been trying to monitor closely which channels have been showing the majority of the matches. Thee problem is not too many are showing 3pmers, this said Ma Chaine Sports and OSN seem to be showing just that but I believe they also cover EPL which make subscription prices a fortune !!!! Im unsure what TVP is ??? I also noted Sport 1 cz and Sport 1 Hun seem to be showing a reasonable amount of games but also don't know if these include 3pm KO's ??? tring also show some. In summary I can't work out which is the best card to purchase for 2011/12 as yet. Any feedback welcome as to your thoughts dudes.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
What subs are you running at the mo mate? I'm running a 10 channel JSC card, a Cyfra+ HD card & a TNK card for TVP Sport & N sport channels. I get pretty much the same coverage of the EPL as sky Sports but with the added bonus of a 3pm Saturday kick off etc (Watched Blackpool hump Tottenham on Tuesday night, that game wasnt on sky :). I paid £60 for my JSC renewal, £165 for the Cyfra+ card & £20 for a 5 month TNK card, thats £245 that will do me up to the end of this May, just in time for the end of the season in the summer. OSN needs a 2.6metre dish in London so even if the sub was cheaper its a no go up here, Ma Chaine Sports is a French outfit & even though it hasnt got anything to do with Canal+ it is only available via Canal+ (The French version). I'm going to renew my JSC card for sure & I'll need to get my finger out & put money by for another Cyfra+ card in time for the start of next season.

choccy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1500ci
My Location
Glasgow
Great info mate, invaluable to me as a novice. I have an ART card which has pretty much no football now ! I've the JSC Card which I'm very happy with and will be renewing it (don't know HOW yet) and like I was saying I'm holding out to investigate another sub for more games. Like the Czeck Sport 1(see a few SPL games against this channel??), Nova Sport etc - Ive sourced that card but don't know if it's value for football so any feedback welcome. Great info on the OSN and Ma Chaine though but I had thought they were a bit expensive anyway, are those channels not on 1wThor ?? I thought that was reachable ?. I see SPL is on something like TV10 Sweden also ? Any info on that ?. Never heard of a TNK card - googling it. TRING ? Does that show SPL - I see it listed sometimes. The problem is there doesn't appear to be consistency of coverage = maybe its to do with this court case ongoing. I think I'm gonna opt for a splash out on the Abu Dhabi Card for the EPL, I watch the odd game especially the big clashes but it looks like its certainly value for money. Thanks for all the feedback - knowledge is power... .. .