Wireless Card Splitter & NDS

frunko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, Humax HD Freesat, DM500HD, 90cm dish with technomate motor.
My Location
Highlands, Scotland
Hi All,

I'm sure this has been covered before, but I was looking online at the Smart-Wi system, which I believe doesn't support NDS.

Then noticed a system on mennyfix, it looks identical to the Smart-Wi, but it's described as 'NDS - Coming soon'.

Anyone know if this is for real? Or is it just bullsh*t to make people buy the product?

This is how it was described:

[SIZE=\"4\"]The Brand new Wireless Card Splitter[/SIZE]
Wireless Card Splitter is an Seca Mediaguard 1 & 2, Viaccess 1 & 2, Irdeto and Conax splitting hub. (Coming soon NDS) With this wireless card splitter you can share one original smart card between all your receivers(up to 7 receivers at the same time) and the card splitter will connect to the digital receivers by the wireless slave which will be insert in the receivers cam (embedded cam) and its work as the original card in your receiver. This solution is useful when you have more than 1 receiver in your home but you don’t want to pay monthly fee for extra card.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
In view of the fact that Sky are in the process of a card change and nobody yet knows what they are up against added to the fact that they never managed it with the version of NDS currently in use I think we can safely say

It is bullshit

frunko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, Humax HD Freesat, DM500HD, 90cm dish with technomate motor.
My Location
Highlands, Scotland
Yep Topper, I think so myself! ... Think it's a bit of wishful thinking! :)

laococo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
wireless card splitter for digital satellite receiver
My Location
China
It is very hard to support NDS,we are a distributor of wireless card splitter,and and we could not do it with NDS and Nagra.but our cards work well with Irdeto,conax and Viaccess.