2.4 Channel Master Offset

shriarun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbirds ..eutelsat9.. Arabsat..Yahsat..Asiasat..Insat2e..Intelsat..Measat
My Location
india
Some additional info ... a few pics of two types of Channel master fixed K/U holders ..
The metal one only accepts a genuine Channel master feed horn for C120 l.n.b.,s
The hard black plastic one will accept regular l.n.b.,s .... and has spacers so that the C.M. feed horn for C120 l.n.b.,s can also be used.

View attachment 127798View attachment 127799View attachment 127800View attachment 127801

I look forward to seeing some pictures posted on the forum of your 2.4 dish in full working order ...
and some reception reports .... :cool:

Regards ....
sure Nelson i have started working on dish...actually i havent even a single nut bolt of my CM dish...so all angles, pipes, have to cut properly and weld in a very concrete manner.. it will take lit bit more time than normal installation....but i will surely work as it is original product...

now with yours best support it has become easy for me to make front angles....thank you very much again..

I am getting 1300+ chennels of 13degree hotbirds on my prodelin..1.8 meter...26,21.9,7,4, on side extensions .almost full...i hope with this CM dish i will receive 13deg full..

shriarun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbirds ..eutelsat9.. Arabsat..Yahsat..Asiasat..Insat2e..Intelsat..Measat
My Location
india
hi nelson sir...pls if u dont mind can u share length between lnb cap and dish bottom surface...i m getting some issue here..using ku band lnb ....i need your help

regards

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

nelson_b

Contributor
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Strong 4375 driving a 2.4 m Channel Master dual focus offset + Invcom Quad C120 K/U l.n.b. + BSC 421 and Zinwell C band l.n.b.,s - DR HD F15 - TM5302 - Octagon SX88+Optima - GT Media V7 - HD receivers. + other dishes currently in use - Antique 3.0 m Prodelin P.F. - Channel Master 1.8 m offset - Channel Master. 1.2 m.
My Location
North West Yorkshire - near Lancashire & Cumbria borders.
hi nelson sir...pls if u dont mind can u share length between lnb cap and dish bottom surface...i m getting some issue here..using ku band lnb ....i need your help

regards

Hi shriarun
I dont have regular arms on the 2.4 dish at the moment ... i have gone back to using the Sub reflector arms ... These are totally different and any measurement of this arrangement will be useless to you .. View attachment 128634

If you look at Rimants picture in post 122 it shows the distance you need (shown in red) from the cap to the bottom of the dish is 1460 m.m. for a 2.4 dish

regards ..