SatBeams
Reaction score
Website
www.satbeams.com
My Satellite Setup
CM120 + T90 + DeltaStar 120
My Location
Brussels, Belgium
Well true, the Hotbird 13G beam is becoming official, very similar (or the same) to the map they put up a few days ago. Apparently for the western islands (Tenerife, La Palma, La Gomera and El Hierro) a 1.30m dish is needed. I don't understand anything. Eutelsat very bad job done.
Folks, the map is taken from SatKurier link and is not official Eutelsat information.
We will surely update the footprint once it is published by Eutelsat!

shujah200

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
13e
My Location
PK
my location is Lahore Pakistan and signal only increased for below TP,s

10758 V
10796 V
10911 V

never received these TP,s in summer with 8 feet fiber dish & Inverto LNB
total No. of Channels received on 8 feet ?
Channels Signals are Stable 24hrs ?

Paolo71

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini 100cm, STAB HH120, Inverto BU 0.2dB, Laminas 120, Moteck SG2100A, Inverto Premium 0.2dB.
TBS 5925, Edision OsMio 4K plus, AZbox Premium HD+, pc AMD FX8350 ram 32Gb. IQMonitor Pro, EBS Pro, Crazyscan, DvbDream, VLC and PotPlayer.
My Location
Monterotondo (Rome), Italy
Folks, the map is taken from SatKurier link and is not official Eutelsat information.
We will surely update the footprint once it is published by Eutelsat!
According to confidential material from Eutelsat, the SatKurier.pl map is reliable ! It comes from Eutelsat. But, as usual, a footprint map is theoretical, not exact for any location. For example, some txps on Nordic beam from 1.0°W are receivable with smaller dishes than predicted on the footprint map (100/110cm instead of 150/180cm). But as I said many times, Eutelsat is still investigating some signal problems, including polarization and Eirp issues. Not the definitive txps on 13G as several ones will be migrated to the 13F at the end of July.

mss13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Giga Blue 4k 123x138 dish
My Location
Tenerife
Well true, the Hotbird 13G beam is becoming official, very similar (or the same) to the map they put up a few days ago. Apparently for the western islands (Tenerife, La Palma, La Gomera and El Hierro) a 1.30m dish is needed. I don't understand anything. Eutelsat very bad job done.

View attachment 150345
Hi everybody - this is my first post.

Unfortunately my dish 123x138 cm which is equivalent of 130cm dish is not enough for stable signal. I'm based around Garachico and no joy. Changed already LNB-s and some programs works some not. Overall I noticed drop in signal strength of 2db which is IMHO quite a lot. Additionaly on north part of our Island sometimes clouds can get dense - I had this winter few up to 1 hour signal drop-outs. So minimum is something like 150x150 or 160x180
Biggest I can get here is 150x135 cm for 120 Euro which is on the verge of reliability ...

mss13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Giga Blue 4k 123x138 dish
My Location
Tenerife
Ok, a little update.
After few attempts with LNBs that didn't improved anything I decided to meticulously align my dish, choosing first strongest transponder about 10.2 db on my gigablue 4k box, and then aligning to weakest transponder and skewing LNB. After one hour of work I gained this lacking 1db. So conclusion is : 130 dish will be enough to scan 1536 channels but most of them will struggle on rainy days. We still having almost clear sky this month but when rain comes I will let you know about signal change.