Sky+HD Viewing Card (Blue type with Yellow House)

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Q And Freest
My Location
Northern Scotland
Having got the old Sky box semi operational, Ive been having at look at the regions Ive got cards for. Central (1) Border (at least 3) & STV (2). Goodness knows where the STV ones came from, that area starts quite a long way north of here!

The 2 really old pale blue cards seem to deactivate the box which is interesting - it wont boot with them in! I cant remember seeing that mentioned before.
are yous willing to sell one? preferably an stv one

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The majority of them are more modern white cards and will only regionalise the box.. One of the blue cards has already tested as "no Sky+ entitlements on this card" just before the box quit the first time.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Q And Freest
My Location
Northern Scotland
The majority of them are more modern white cards and will only regionalise the box.. One of the blue cards has already tested as "no Sky+ entitlements on this card" just before the box quit the first time.
if you have any sort of active blue card, let me know, i will pay!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
if you have any sort of active blue card, let me know, i will pay!
Cant test them now - the box wont give me any more messages of that type even with the one that previously gave it All very strange. I must have fixed something when I took it apart & put it back together!. Anyway that box is now permanently none recording as the probably faulty hdd has been disconnected inside to save electricity. Its a bedroom box and I only use it to watch the news & documentaries on NHK.

Im hanging onto the cards as they might come in useful for regionalising a box at some point.