Yet another old toy...

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham

Attachments

• Image020.jpg
    Image020.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 26

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Right, no more, this is it, I've enough phones now, especially with this lot!!!:

One Motorola M3888, with a VirginMobile logo:

View attachment 20073

And, ahem, 12 phones, one being a Motorola mr601, which I think is on Orange, as they always made up model names like mr601, nk402, nk602 etc, and I can't find anything relating to "mr601", so it must be Orange... :p

View attachment 20074

Attachments

• 30f6_1.JPG
    30f6_1.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 19
  • !BMCJ2KQ!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl26,yBJibRQoKl!~~_1.JPG
    !BMCJ2KQ!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl26,yBJibRQoKl!~~_1.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 21

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Well, I was right about the Motorola mr601 being on Orange, though I am unable to test it at the moment as it's locked, and there are no free code calculators for these old boys to unlock them, which is annoying as it is a dual-band phone, and I would like to test it on O2 aswell as Orange & T-mob/Virgin... :(

But anyway, the rest of the phones, well a few of them are junk, all the nokias are no good, the only one that is good for spares is the 3510i, but only cos it has forgotten it's IMEI, meaning it's screwed. But, out of the collection of 12 phones, I've picked the two Ericssons (T10s and R320s), the Panasonic, and of course the Motorola mr601, the rest are going to go back on ebay, the two Seimens phones work, but I don't like their phones, and they're not in good condition, the three Nokia "business" phones were scrap, nothing wokred on them, not even the batteries, shame really as one of them was a slim on that fitted perfectly on my 5110... :(

As for the Sagems, well, the flip one, I have an idea for, but the red one, I think I'll just hit it with a hammer, it's just so stomach-churningly repulsive to look at!!! But anyway, that's allthe phones I'm getting for now, got to concentrate on replacing the armature on my Kirby G5 (don't ask!!!), that mistake's cost me £37, luckily, it would have been £65 had I not pestered someone I had bought off before... :D

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
2cvbloke said:
got to concentrate on replacing the armature on my Kirby G5 (don't ask!!!), that mistake's cost me £37, luckily, it would have been £65 had I not pestered someone I had bought off before... :D

Will that unlock it ?

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Channel Hopper said:
Will that unlock it ?

No, Orange might, but I've never known an armature to unlock a mobile phone... :p