Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
It's an aggregation technique that allows a number of different Transport Streams to be imposed on a single Satellite carrier without affecting the integrity of each component.

It's very efficient in terms of Bandwidth, equipment costs etc. and is often used for DTT distribution - as is the case with the RAI stuff on 5W.

It is not viewable on generic DSAT equipment.

martinw01908

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 9100 and 90cm dish motorised
My Location
South East Midlands
One other thing, you say you are using the EDG-Nemesis image! where do I get this from? What does it do? Do I have to install it on my receiver?

EDG Nemesis is the an image (there are other ones too) that replaces the standard Technomate software with a modded one that enables you to add softcams and generally provides a better user experience. You don't have to update your image to get a new channel list on. The files should still be there on forums. To add your channel list you need to get the box communicating on your network with a piece of software called DCC - Dreambox Control Centre. Then load in your channel list that you downloaded, making any changes you fancy. Finally write the list to the box and reboot. You will find the updated channel list. Only use Enigma 1. And this receiver is only SD!